Sunday, January 11, 2009

"if there was a ticking time bomb..."

24 is back tonight. I enjoyed the show for the first four seasons, but 5 and 6 blew donkeys. At its best, 24 is a popcorn orgy. At its worst... well, we know what it inspires at its worst. Still, this is the funniest assessment (that I've ever read) of certain people's attitude regarding the show.


Update:

Well, I think it's extremely funny that Janeane Garafolo is on the show, and I'm looking forward to seeing Carly Pope because, well, I think she's really hot. Still, the show committed its first major bedshit. When? Oh, at about 9:55 or whenever Agent Walker said, "They deleted the files."

See, I'm no technical maven, but I know that unless you run the hard drive through a woodchipper, the data can be recovered. Of course, watching Chloe, or this season's facsimile of same, poke around a hard drive doesn't give certain people a boner like watching Jack threaten to jam a pen in a guy's ear, so I guess we go for entertainment value.

No comments: